Careers, Education, Information, Advice & Guidance
View our padlet for more information
CEIAG is an integral part of the support and curriculum offered by The Rosewood School.
All staff are involved in the delivery of careers education, key staff members are:
- Assistant Headteacher and Careers Leader – Hayley Bennett email@example.com
- Participation & Progression Officer – Bethan Liston firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participation & Progression Officer – Claire Craig email@example.com
Our Participation & Progression Officers are qualified and experienced careers advisers who work individually with pupils, in addition to supporting planning and delivery of other careers activities.
The Rosewood School has a careers programme which incorporates all planned careers activities throughout the academic year. The aims of this are:
- To enable pupils to make informed choices about their future education and career paths.
- To develop pupils understanding of the world of work.
- To equip pupils with the knowledge of the opportunities available to them.
Please take a look at our padlet for more details on our careers programme and lots of useful information for pupils and parents.